CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lynn Family Reunion

The Lynn Family reunion was at Cherry Hills. I haven't been there for nine years and boy it has changed but they did some nice improvements. The kids loved going down the slides. We went down a few times with them but couldn't keep up so we just watched them go down by themselves. The older cousins got a train going in the lazy river of about 20 people. That was cool to see! We had a scavenger hunt for the kids and a yummy lunch at Marshall and Jill's house the next day. Who by the way put this reunion together and did a swell job. We all enjoyed being together. It was an awesome reunion!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Believe it or not I have never been to Cherry Hill! It looks like fun. Your baby is so pretty!

Tara said...

Oh how fun! Family reunions are usually awkward events, but this one looks like a good time. Rebecca is getting so big!

Angie said...

How fun! Your kids look like they had a lot of fun! My fam never does reunions:( I'm trying to plan one for next year, lets see how it goes:)

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

REMEMBER WE USE TO GO TO CRYSTAL SPRINGS TOGETHER! MISS YOU WHEN DO YOU WANT TO DO TOSTADAS?

Frandsen Family said...

Sharee!
Not sure if you remember me- Brandi Ervin. I was blog stalking and ran into yours. You have the cutest family. I hope you are well.
-Brandi Ervin Frandsen
bfrandsen2219@msn.com

Moey and Spence said...

Hey there. Seems like a lot of fun. Your fam is cute.

heather said...

I haven't been to Cherry Hill forever. How fun. So your baby, so cute!!!

Cathi said...

I love your slide show. I may have to copy that! And I love you and your kids. Those pictures are great!

Hugs :-)

HOLLY said...

SO CUTE, I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT PICTURE THING. LOVE YA.