CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hogle Zoo

My sister and I went to the Zoo with our kids about a week ago. We had a great time! It was hot! Luckily Julee brought a spray bottle and the kids had fun spraying each other to keep cool. Well some of the kids did. LOL! Here are some pics!
Cousins in front of the Zoo

A picture by the big elephant

My sister and her kids

Riding the train

Merry go round


This monkey behind the kids copied everything they did. The kids got a kick out of it. It was hilarious!

Cousins watching the bird show

3 comments:

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

FUN! WOW YOU GOT BANGS... I JUST SEEN YOU LAST WEEK! THEY ARE CUTE. I NEED TO COME GET MY JACKET! DO YOU WORK MONDAY? OR CAN I JUST RANDOMLY STOP BY DURING THE DAY?

HOLLY said...

Fun. I need to take my kids on a trip to the zoo. Love your hair!

heather said...

So you look great as usual, it looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo.

Did you get the evite to Ryan's party? I hope you can make it. Tara, Moose, Marci and lots of others will be there and would be so glad to see you.