CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween

We started the day off with the kids parade. Madison was Gabriela from High School Musical but she forgot to wear her microphone headset for the parade. Clayten was bumble bee transformer but he couldn't wear his mask to school. After the parade I helped in Clayten's class with Halloween bingo. I wasn't able to help Madison's class but spent time with her at recess. Later I sprayed Madison's hair black. It was cool looking but that stuff gets everywhere. Then we were off to trunk or treat. Jeff wasn't done with work yet so I had my neighbors mom pass out our candy while I took the kids around. Rebecca was so cute saying tik or teat. There was still some candy left when we finished so the kids passed out the rest. Well Rebecca didn't she just ate the candy. After that Jeff was done with work so we made the rounds to the Grandparents houses. It was a fun Halloween!


Madison and Clayten passing out candy

Rebecca eating the candy

Trunk or Treat

2 comments:

HOLLY said...

Fun. They all look cute. I hate how they don't let them wear their masks to school, especially with boy costumes...that pretty much makes the whole costume.

Sharee Spotten said...

I know!