CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Farewell Zoey

We will miss our little Zoey. Well maybe not me as much. I was never a dog lover or really any animal lover. So giving Zoey away wasn't as hard for me as everyone else. We wanted to get a dog so maybe the kids would get over their fear of dogs and so now the kids aren't afraid of dogs so there is no need right? Anyway the family thinks I am the devil dog giver awayer. But I don't have to pick up poop or throw up or throw away the kids underwear cause Zoey chewed on them and many more things. Yes the kids and Jeff helped out a little but really I was the one who took care of her and I just couldn't anymore. So we have given her to a friend that will take good care of her and also has a shitzu and so she will have a little dog bff.

Clayten will miss wrestling with Zoey on the floor

We love you Zoey!

Madison will miss holding and petting Zoey

Zoey put up with a lot of eye poking and fur pulling by Rebecca but Zoey would just sit there and take it

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm with ya. I'm not really into animals either.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

KNOW ANYONE I CAN PAWN OFF A COUPLE CATS TOO LOL. I HATE OUR CATS BUT KEN WOULD CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE IF THEY WENT MISSING.! I LOVE OUR DOG HE IS TOTALLY INDEPENDENT AND YOUR AFRAID OF HIM AND THAT'S FUNNY. HAHA JK. BUT DAMN THE CATS!

HOLLY said...

I didn't think you would ever really give Zoey away...but I totally understand. I have never been much of an animal person myself.