CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Madison's Baptism Day!!!!!

It was a special Day! Madison was so excited! And a little nervous. I just kept looking at her in awe because she is my daughter and is eight and getting baptized. I wanted the day to be so perfect and it was. We arrived at the church early which is a odd for me. Took some pictures and waited for the program to start. There were so many people who came and supported Madison. The program went well with Grandma Lynn talking about Baptism and Clayten giving a talk about the Holy Ghost. I don't think the people in the back heard him but Madison did and that is all that matters. He did a good job! I helped him and both of our hearts were beating so fast! Jeff baptized her and her Grandpa Lynn confirmed her. Madison said the water wasn't that cold and she had the biggest smile when she came out of the water. I went to help her get dressed and she was shivering so bad. It was such a perfect day! I am so proud of Madison and she is such a great example to me. We love you Madison!!!

Dad and Madison before she was baptized

Dad and Grandpa Lynn


All the men that were in the circle

Grandma Lynn and Grandma Freking at the house after the Baptism

Grandma and Grandpa Freking

All the friends and cousins that were at the baptism. I'm sure we are missing a few.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

How precious! You are such a cute family!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

I'M SO PROUD OF HER. I'M SO SORRY I DID'NT MAKE IT. SHAREE YOU NEED TO BE PREGO FOR ME. I'VE BEEN UP FOR THAT PAST 3 HOURS PUKING AND I'M SICK OF IT! SORRY JUST CRYING A LIL. I HAVEN'T TALKED TO STACEY ABOUT THAT YET OR KEN. I'M SORRY I'M A SLACKER. I JUST HAVEN'T FELT GOOD AT ALL FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I'M ON A HORRID PREGO SPELL OR SOMETHING. LOVE YOU!

Kristi Amasio said...

Wow you have an 8 yr old. Isn't it crazy? What a special day for her! What a sweetheart! Your family looks great and so happy Sharee! Oh and happy b-day to Rebecca. It's sad they have to grow so fast isn't it? Love ya girl!

Tara said...

I can't believe Rebecca is already one and that Madison just got baptized!! Time is just flying by. I wish I could have been there to party with you guys!

HOLLY said...

I totally forgot about the baptism! I'm so sorry! I am so forgetful these days. I forgot about my cousins a few weeks back too! I'm glad it went perfect. Love ya!

Maranda said...

I can't believe she is already eight! Congrats Sharee!

Da Masons said...

Looks like I missed something very special. It is hard to believe that she is eight. I can remember going to her first birthday. Congrats. Love ya girl.

Misty Anderson said...

Holy Sharee!!! I have not seen you in so long. You have a freakin 8 yr. old I cant believe it. Cute fam!