CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Rebecca is 1 years old!

Our baby girl is 1 years old. She is such a joy in our lives. The past year has gone by so fast. She has been such a good baby. And a blessing to have in our family. She gets so many loves from family and especially her brother and sister mom and dad. She is always smiling. We don't know what we would do without her. We are so grateful she is in our family! We love you Rebecca!

She opened up her presents and got some toys

Singing Happy Birthday!

Not so sure about the cake

After a few bites she wolfed that cake down.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

She is the cutest little 1 year old, what a sweetie! How funny that she wasn't so sure of the cake at first!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

OMG I WAS SUPPOSE TO COME TO THIS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHAREE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. KEN WAS CALLING ME DIZZY BLONDE LAST NIGHT CUZ I'VE BEEN SO FORGETFUL LATELY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LIL REBECCA!

HOLLY said...

Oh my cuteness! I can't believe she's one already!

Maranda said...

So cute!

So are you doing the alumni dance? I decided I was going to do it. I couldn't make it to the first practice, but my sisters were there and taught me the dance. I hope you are. I want to see you.

I still remember when Dave and I ran into you and your hubby at Wingers a LONG time ago. It has been way too long.